If you’re dishing it up for weeknight dinner, use the ingredients you have on hand. Feel free to skip the pineapple, pecans or grapes. Get your apples from St. Andre Orchard at the Market tomorrow (Wednesday) from 2:30 – 5:30 PM!
Here’s what you’ll need:
I like to use several different types of apples when I make this. I usually use a Granny Smith, along with a few Golden Delicious and some type of red apple. But if I’m making it for a weeknight dinner, I use whatever type apple is in the fruit bowl. No rules, no worries.
- 5 apples, cored and chopped
- 1 cup grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- 8 oz pineapple tidbits, drained
- ¾ cup marshmallows
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Put apples, grapes, pecans, pineapple and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, stir together sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Pour over fruit and toss until coated.
Recipe adapted from/courtesy of: https://eatathomecooks.com/easy-apple-salad/