The weather has been great, the vendors are planting, baking, and (hopefully) getting ready to harvest some spring vegetables and flowers for opening day.
What is new for all of us is COVID-19, a virus that can cause no symptoms or kill. Such a range of outcomes for each of us with differing degrees of health. The Officers and Board of Atchison Farmers’ Market reviewed many sources for how to keep vendors and patrons safe at an open air market. Please abide by their list of precautions…
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE ILL !
- MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF SIX (6) FEET
- WASH YOUR HANDS FOR 20 SECS. WITH SOAP & WATER FREQUENTLY & USE HAND SANITIZER WITH AT LEAST 60% ALCOHOL
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR MOUTH, NOSE & EYES
- DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES OFTEN
- BRING A LIST OF ITEMS YOU NEED AT THE FARMER’S MARKET – SEE CURRENT LISTINGS ON OUR AFM EMAIL
- DO NOT USE THE FARMER’S MARKET TO SOCIALIZE
- SHOP WITH YOUR EYES AND ASK THE VENDOR TO BAG YOUR SELECTIONS
- AVOID REUSABLE SHOPPING BAGS
- THOROUGHLY WASH YOUR PRODUCE UNDER RUNNING WATER PRIOR TO USE
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK!
Thank you for your support!
See you at the Market…