Grilled zucchini is so tasty when you use fresh, firm, in season zucchinis! Get your zucchini at the Market today (Wednesday) from 2:30-5:30 PM! The olive oil and balsamic vinegar marinade is superb. This is a very simple recipe. Slice the zucchini, brush with a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic, then grill until just tender, and not a second too long, because you want your grilled zucchinis nice and firm, not limp and mushy.
Balsamic Grilled Zucchini
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 3 servings
Calories 106 kcal
2 large zucchinis,
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat grill, or a grill pan, over medium-high heat. I used my George Foreman Grill.
2. Trim the zucchini edges and slice crosswise into ½-inch-thick rounds.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
Brush the zucchini rounds with the mixture, on both sides. Set aside any remaining marinade.
4. Grill the zucchini slices until just tender, 3-4 minutes on each side. In my dual contact George Foreman grill, I
grill 3 minutes on the first side, then 2 more minutes on the second side.
5. Brush the grilled zucchini slices with the remaining marinade and serve.
Courtesy of: https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/2018/06/12/grilled-zucchini/