1 cup black beans
1 cup corn
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
6 large flour tortillas (8-9″ diameter)
5 Tbsp. olive oil
4 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
4 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tsp. Mexican hot sauce
2 tsp. sour cream
1 Tbsp. parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine black beans, corn, garlic powder and salt.
3. Take one tortilla, rub one side with olive oil and then add 2 tablespoons of the black bean and corn filling to the center of the non-oiled side of the tortilla.
4. Top with a layer of each kind of cheese and roll tightly. Place rolled tortilla seam-side down.
5. Repeat until you have 6 rolled tortillas.
6. Line a baking sheet with a foil and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to coat.
7. Place tortillas on baking sheet. Leave some space between each one and secure them with toothpicks, if needed.
8. Give the tortillas one light spritz or brush of oil to help them crisp up nicely in the oven.
9. Bake on the center rack of your oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
10. Give them a few seconds to cool; drizzle with sour cream and spicy sauce.
11. Garnish with parsley (optional).
Refrigerate any leftovers.