Recipe with ingredients from our Market
Make a great late summer salad for your Labor Day meal.
Refreshing Cucumber Watermelon Salad (from Allrecipes)
Prep Time: 15 min.; ready in 25 min.
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced into thin half-moons
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 3 baby cucumbers, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, sliced thinly
- Mix red onion with lime juice in a bowl; set aside to marinate at least 10 minutes. Stir olive oil into mixture.
- Toss watermelon, baby cucumbers, and feta cheese together in a large bowl. Pour the red onion mixture over the watermelon mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle mint over the salad; toss.